Iuris Jura started in 2020, with the aim of raising awareness of the law and providing learning related to legal subjects.
Iuris Jura is an online learning platform for legal learning aspirants that provides opportunities for all legal aspirants across India. We have made an effort so that aspirants to the law and legal fraternity can associate with us. In addition, it is an organization that always strives to offer an amazing cordial and practical perspective with equal cooperation and participation from all. Basically, it shapes the legal thinking that modernizes the socio-economic way of life.
The main goal of creating such a vast platform is to get the most out of legal learning, create lifelong legal awareness, and showcase hidden talents through blogging. , articles, etc. We do our best to give all the content related to law, from which one could easily grab opportunities to make the most of it and in a quite interesting way to boost one’s career in the legal field.
We make sure it will be a great pleasure for law students and the legal fraternity to be a part of this organization. There’s a lot more to come, like brainstorming quizzes, webinars, content writing, and more. In addition, we provide regular legal updates, law briefs and blog posts.
About the 4-Day Live Lecture Series
ð¸ððð¸ð ð¹ððð° is extremely proud to announce that we are hosting a 5 day live lecture series on
â¢ “IBC (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code) 2016 (December 4, December 5, December 6, 11th December and December 12, 2021) “.
The sessions and instructors for the same are:
1. Preparation of the resolution plan (Saturday, December 4, 2021) – Mr. Sandeep Bajaj, Founder and Managing Partner, PSL Advocates and Solicitors.
2. Section 7 of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. (Sunday, December 5, 2021) – Mr Spandan Biswal, partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
3. Sections 8 and 9 of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Monday 6 December 2021) – Mr. Dhrupad Vaghani, associate partner, Lawyers and lawyers in economic law.
4. Sections 10, 238 and 95 of the IBC (Saturday 11 December 2021) – Mr. Devashish Tiwari, Naik Naik & Co. and Ms. Renu Gupta, lawyer, Delhi High Court; Partner, Olive Law.
5. Provisions for MSMEs and Section 60 of the IBC (Sunday 12 December 2021) – Mr. Abhirup Dasgupta, Partner, HSA Advocates.
Registration link –
Costs- Early bird registration fee of INR 79 until November 28, INR 99 – Normal fee.
Payment details –
Google Pay: 8878380207
Bhim UPI – [emailÂ protected]
Phonepe – 97769999041
Payment – 97769999041
To note – An electronic certificate will be provided to participants.
1. Learning experience from renowned IBC experts.
2. Certificate of achievement.
3. Research internship with ð¸ðððð ð¹ððð for the top 10 participants (T & C applied).
To note: The speakers will voluntarily and pro bono instruct the 5 day live lecture series.
50% of the profits from this event will be donated to an NGO.
Please register and be part of a noble cause.
For questions, call 7999755987 (Yash) 7828046618 (Nasimuddin).