STATE OF MINNESOTA OLMSTED COUNTY DISTRICT COURT THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT Coulee Bank, Plaintiff, v. Tip Top Auto Repair, Inc., Rith S. Sarith and Anthony J. Sor, Defendants. Case Type: Civil – Contract Court File Number: 55-CV-22-1303 CITATION (By publication) THIS CITATION IS FOR THE USE OF: DEFENDANTS, ABOVE-NAMED. 1. YOU ARE SUED. The plaintiff has brought a lawsuit against you. Plaintiff’s complaint against you is filed in the receiver’s office of the aforementioned court. Do not throw away these papers. These are official documents that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it has not yet been filed with the court and there may not be a court file number on this subpoena. 2. YOU MUST RESPOND WITHIN 21 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this subpoena a written response called a response within twenty-one (21) days from the date you receive this subpoena. You must send a copy of your response to the person who signed this subpoena located at: Peter J. Frank GDO LAW 4770 White Bear Parkway, Suite 100 White Bear Lake, MN 55110 3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The response is your written response to the plaintiff’s complaint. In your response, you must indicate whether or not you agree with each paragraph of the complaint. If you think the plaintiff should not receive everything requested in the complaint, you should say so in your response. 4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BUSINESS IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS QUOTATION. If you do not respond within twenty-one (21) days, you will lose this record. You won’t be able to tell your side of the story, and the Court can decide against you and grant the plaintiff whatever is requested in the complaint. If you do not wish to dispute the claims set forth in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief sought in the complaint. 5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may want to get legal help from a lawyer. If you don’t have a lawyer, the court administrator may have information about where you can get legal help. Even if you can’t get legal help, you still need to provide a written response to protect your rights or you risk losing the case. 6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Parties may agree or be directed to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Court. You should still send your written response to the complaint even if you plan to use other means to resolve this dispute. GDO LAW Date: February 28, 2022 /s/ Peter Frank Peter J. Frank (#0395361) 4770 White Bear Parkway, Suite 100 White Bear Lake, MN 55110 (651) 426-3249 Plaintiff’s Counsel a communication of a collection agent trying to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for this purpose. (April 26; May 3 and 10, 2022) 55486


About Author

Comments are closed.